LAST UPDATED 01.06.2017
Please click on the JOB TITLE links below to read Job Descriptions and Application Instructions:
- Super Substitute (Supported Employment) - Substitute Crew Supervisor and Job Coach. The ideal candidate likes a variety of work locations, handles change well, has a flexible schedule Monday through Friday and can interface with all types of personalities and capabilities. Will receive 6 am substitute job assignment phone calls.
- Supported Employment Assistant - Under direct supervision of the Director of Supported Employment, works closely with the SE management team to effectively serve all people in the Supported Employment Program.
- Administrative Assistant (GMC Concord) - The AA is called upon to perform many varied duties throughout the day. Duties include greeting participants, staff, family members and other guests with enthusiasm and confidence, answering phones, payroll, billing, attendance/data reports and providing backup to Administrative Coordinator.
- Program Coordinator for Supported Employment - With direction from the Program Director, this position is responsible for the coordination and effectiveness of client services in Supported Employment, including job development, preparing referral packages for funding agencies, billing, scheduling the delivery of job coaching services and supervision of staff members.
- Employment Specialists for People with Learning Differences - Support individuals developing skills and experience in paid on-the-job internships and employment. Employment Specialists also provide follow-along services to maintain successful employment and act as liaisons between employees and employers.
- Community Access Program - Instructor 1 - Provides direct services and personal care to adults with developmental disabilities in areas of domestic, leisure, vocational and community awareness skills.
- Community Access Specialist (ARC Access) - This program is designed to provide services to individuals with severe disabilities and Restricted Health Conditions whose needs cannot be met in a traditional day program. Many of these individuals are entering the community after residing at Agnews Developmental Center. The Community Access Specialist will perform the direct care services for this program.
- Early Intervention Assistants (Teacher Assistants) @ Lynn Center (Pittsburg) George Miller Centers (GMC, Richmond/Concord) - Plan and implement activities for small group, including class, music and lunch, when necessary, under direction of the Teacher. Provide input to teacher for individual children related to behavior management. Potty training, supervising of naptime and playtime.
- Service Unit Supervisor/Work Skills Coach, Commercial Support Services (CSS Richmond/Concord/Antioch) - Provides instruction and supervision to adults with developmental disabilities in production work (mailing, packaging and assembly).
- Crew Supervisor - Use your experience in the working world to train individuals with developmental disabilities to be successful employees.
- After School Program Teacher - Full Time - (ASP, George Miller Centers Concord/Richmond) - With direction from the Program Director this position plans, organizes and conducts a social, recreational and educational after school activities program for children and young adults with special needs aged 11-22 yrs. old. This is a floater position working in the After School Program as well as in other programs. It is a good opportunity to gain experience in different aspects of our field.
- After School Program Teacher - Part Time - (ASP, George Miller Centers Concord/Richmond) - With direction from the Program Director this position plans, organizes and conducts a social, recreational and educational after school activities program for children and young adults with special needs aged 11-22 yrs. old.
- Application instructions